WLA Conference Committee 2009

WLA Conference Committee 2009
Reclaiming the Magic!

LIBRARIANS JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN!

What have you done for library fun lately?!

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

p.s.

So, I now have Windows Live Messenger and that was easy enough to set up--and it is fun to find out others are on-line at the same time that you are! I have set up a Meebo account and a widget on this blog. That was easy, too. I am rethinking my "control" issue vented in the previous post. I see there is control here, too. If you are offline you just catch up later when you are online. That is a good way for me to set up boundaries for myself that I feel necessary for sanity! I like to chunk similar tasks together and do all my on line work in a set amount of designated time. It is too simple to become addicted to this medium! I have to watch it!

No comments: