WLA Conference Committee 2009

WLA Conference Committee 2009
Reclaiming the Magic!

LIBRARIANS JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN!

What have you done for library fun lately?!

Monday, February 11, 2008

Playing More, Learning More, Fearing Less


So this is where I am today! I made an avatar on the site "Doppel Me" because I didn't want any restrictions. I wanted to be able to save the avatar to my desktop and use it as I liked. So here she is. Isn't she cute?! I added her to my "Linked In" profile. I joined the "Linked In" Social Network by invitation of a 20-something. I think it will be a productive place to be because people could do informational interviews with me re: library work.
I already have an account with Facebook. Visit me here. I have been playing Scrabulous with Holly L. @ OWLS for at least a couple of weeks. We are having fun and yes, it is addictive! I have been restricting my visits to Facebook because it sucks you in and you can be on there for hours!

No comments: