WLA Conference Committee 2009

WLA Conference Committee 2009
Reclaiming the Magic!

LIBRARIANS JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN!

What have you done for library fun lately?!

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

This wonderful afternoon


I was driving this afternoon and saw this billboard in the country--AWESOME! I love the Dalai Lama. It says, "Doesn't just wish for peace. He works for it. Hope. Pass it on. The Foundation for a Better Life." I felt my spirits uplifted immediately. Then I went to give blood and I have reached the two gallon milestone--yippee--such a great feeling. I encourage everyone to give blood if they are able. Finally, for someone who for the longest time believed that LOL stood for "Lots of Love" I found a great link for e.mail/text messaging shorthand. It is Hints and Things.
Maybe it can help you to get with it, too. Ha ha! TAFN

No comments: